Fulbright Israel’s policies and program of activities are set by its Board of Directors.
Ms. Shira Ruderman: Chair of the Board
- Mr. Joe Wierichs, Counselor for Press and Cultural Affairs, Embassy of the United States
- Ms. Megan Ellis, Cultural Affairs Attache, Embassy of the United States
- Mr. Shalom Maidenbaum, Board Member.
- Mr. Christopher L.Green, Envionnment,Science,Technology Chief, Embassy of the United States (Alternate Member)
- Mr. Jonathan Shrier, Deputy Chief of Mission, Embassy of the United States (Alternate Member)
- Mr. Ziv Nevo-Kulman, Head, Bureau of Cultural Diplomacy, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Professor Naomi Chazan, Professor Emerita,Former Member of Knesset, Senior Researcher Van Leer Jerusalem Institute
- Professor Hossam Haick, The Department of Chemical Engineering, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
- Professor Shamgar Ben-Eliyahu, Neuroimmunology Research Unit, Tel Aviv University and Committee Member, The Council for Higher Education, Planning and Budgeting Committee
- Ms. Pnina Elal, Director, Department for Cultural and Scientific Cooperation, Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Alternate Member)
- Ms. Einat Weiss, Director, Department for US-Israel Political Relations, North America Division, Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Alternate Member)