• Administrative and operational support for the program manager in the work related to recruitment of candidates, preparation of candidate files, reporting and more.
• Managing and maintaining the information management system, checking the files and adapting them to the program policies. Producing reports and managing payments.
• Assistance in work related to the Foundation's programs, training for fellows and monitoring the placement process at universities.
• Engagement with relevant parties in academic institutions in Israel and the United States.
• Assistance and production of events.
• Bachelor's degree (in all fields) required! Master's degree advantage.
• Proven experience in concentration of activity or professional field.
• English, Arabic and Hebrew at the mother tongue level - speech, reading and writing - a must.
• Experience with programs with an academic orientation - an advantage
• Strong verbal and written language skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, punctuality, ability to work with multiple tasks.
• Full control of computer applications, including the CRM system
• Full-time job in Tel Aviv, flexible hours.
Applications are submitted to the following mail: [email protected].
Only appropriate applications will be answered