Leave blank for all. Otherwise, the first selected term will be the default instead of "Any".

Fulbright Awards For Israelis

Must I return to Israel after completing my degree/program in the United States?

Yes. Both the Fulbright Program regulations and the U.S. immigration regulations require foreign exchange students/scholars to return to their home country upon completion of their programs or the expiration of their awards.

Is my spouse permitted to work or study during my grant period?

Yes.  A J-2 accompanying dependent of a J-1 exchange visitor may request permission to work after arrival in the United States from the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS). The accompanying spouse can study and hold eitherF-1 or J-1 visa.